The course is designed to be delivered at our centrally located venue in the West Midlands or at your premises.
Find out what attracts a prohibition on the roadside and what the paperwork means.
We will cover the following subjects:
• Items checked in a spot check
• The powers of the Vehicle Examiner /Authorised Constable
• Immediate and delayed prohibitions
• Categories for the issue of a Prohibition Notice(PG9)
• Prohibition variations and clearance procedures for all types of vehicles
• Suggested methods of checking vehicles
For more information and course prices please contact us
©Vehicle Inspection and Training Services 2012-2017. Registered in England and Wales, company number 7286302
Registered Office: 19 Conegra Road, High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire, HP13 6EA