In this course, we cover the following subjects:
All work is referenced to the DVSA HGV Inspection Manual throughout the course.
- Standards for annual testing and prohibition procedures
- Inspection Procedures (theory and practical)
- Carry out full inspection including the correct and safe use of testing equipment at inspection hall/lane
- Carry out roller brake tests
- Brake calculations
- Practical training on vehicle, full inspection routine, covering all 4 stages of the annual test in detail (HGV)
- Practical wear and tear assessment
- Develop report writing skills
Practical demonstrations and assessments in the workshop environment
This will also include the inspection sheets and other relevant paperwork.
At the end of the course, delegates will have a HGV Inspection Manual and a Certificate of Attendance
For more information and course prices please contact us
©Vehicle Inspection and Training Services 2012-2017. Registered in England and Wales, company number 7286302
Registered Office: 19 Conegra Road, High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire, HP13 6EA