This 3 day HGV Inspectors course is designed to be delivered at your premises. During the practical part of the course we will work in the workshop with a vehicle and the equipment available for the delegates during the inspection.
This will also include the inspection sheets and other relevant paperwork.
In this course, we cover the following subjects:
All work is referenced to the DVSA HGV Inspection Manual throughout the course.
- Standards for annual testing and prohibition procedures
- Inspection Procedures (theory and practical)
- Carry out full inspection including the correct and safe use of testing equipment at inspection hall/lane
- Carry out roller brake tests
- Practical training on vehicle, i.e going through a rountine inspection covering all 4 stages of the annual test in detail (HGV)
- Practical wear and tear assessment
- Develop report writing skills
- Calculate brake efficiency
At the end of the course, delegates will have a HGV Inspection Manual and a Certificate of Attendance
For more information and course prices please contact us
©Vehicle Inspection and Training Services 2012-2017. Registered in England and Wales, company number 7286302
Registered Office: 19 Conegra Road, High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire, HP13 6EA